While pregnant with my first daughter, I discovered there to be a genuine lack of knowledge and understanding regarding pre and postnatal exercise. With a Masters and BSc degree in Sports Science, I have always been involved in the sports industry, however I decided to re-train in the fitness industry and started to specialise in women’s fitness.
- Personal Trainer Diploma
- Pilates Instructor
- Pre natal Exercise Prescription
- Postnatal Exercise Prescription
- Advanced CPD in Modern Postnatal Assessment, Core Restore and Functional Exercise Programming
- Spinning Instructor
- Group Cycling Instructor
- Nutrition and Weight Management
- Gym Instructor
- Circuits & Core Instructor
- REPS Registered and fully insured
- BA (hons) Sports Science
- MSc Sport Science
I am a REPS registered Personal Trainer and Pilates Teacher specialising in Pre and Postnatal exercise.
I trained as a Pilates instructor specialising in pre and postnatal exercise as it has been proven to be highly successful in strengthening the core muscles that are often weakened during pregnancy.
- Specialist diploma in Mat Pilates
- Pre and Postnatal Exercise Prescription
- Pilates with Small Equipment
- Exceed Nutrition Masterclass
I am passionate about the importance of exercise in empowering mums and helping them to connect with their bodies.